Get practical, real-world insights to help improve team performance
If you’re a team leader or a professional facilitator looking for an edge, then read on!
The Facilitators Inner Circle is looking forward to seeing you at our once a year forum.
It’s a half-day, cutting edge event that provides you with practical and ready to implement strategies to help you to improve the performance of your team and manage change.
Don’t expect ‘beige’
We’re not talking an afternoon of fuzzy, theoretical, power-point lectures…
This will be interactive, real-world action that will have you mixing with people who are directly involved at the cutting edge of team performance and change management.
People who have:
- Tasted high level success on the sporting arena through bringing in new team members and helping them to gel
- Represented Australia at the United Nations Commission
- Chaired national patients advisory committees
- Championed a facilitative approach to corporate culture that has turned their organisation around (and been internationally recognised for it!)
How can you improve team performance?
By attending this forum, you’ll gain:
- Real-time solutions to the challenges you face in team performance, development and change management
- Simple and effective tips, techniques and processes to fine tune how you work with teams and manage change;
- Insights into developing high performing teams; and
- Lots of opportunities to make or renew connections with people who ‘get what you do.’
There are lots of ways to improve team performance – doing nothing is NOT one of them!
We know you’re busy. We know you’ve got a lot on your plate right now. That’s exactly why we’re putting this forum on.
Just a half-day of your time will provide you with a clear pathway to improve the performance of your team and tackle the complex and changing environment that you work within.
Join your peers from a range of sectors including real estate, health, transport, water, local government, agribusiness and defence to gain another ‘edge’ to your work.
At just $97.00 this should be an easy decision for you. And with your registration, you get to bring a guest for FREE!
In case you’re still sitting on the fence (stunned by the value of this forum), check out the Program and be ready to enjoy a complimentary drinks and networking session at the conclusion of the day.
Register now – you’re making a smart decision!